Wednesday, March 01, 2006

rough draft for "next year"

Next year actually means starting this May! We will be finished with Kindergarten by the end of April and ready to start 1st grade. Here is my rough draft for 1st grade:

Phonics/Reading/Spelling/Writing: Phonics Pathways, Pyramid (both by Dolores Hiske)
Practice: some games I will make, our journal notebook.

Math: BJU 1st grade

Science: ?? don't know yet

History: Story of the World vol. 1

Literature: ??

I would love to add, but don't know if I have the time:

Music: Music for Little Mozarts by Alfred Music
Art: ??
Physical Ed: karate (I have a black belt & can instruct the kids in Tang Soo Do)
Bible: right now we just read Bible stories, Bible verses when they come up, or the occasional Bible study with Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home